Pay Plan Annual Review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Coline81
by Coline81 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:50 am
Hi...my IVA was approved on 20th Nov 2017....is this the date that my annual review will take place (roughly). Does anyone have any experience of Pay Plan and know how many months bank statements they will ask for at the review? Thanks!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 am
The review has to be completed within two months of the anniversary date. Various frims requirements do change from time to time and Payplan are in a state oif flux at the moment, so it would be best for them to confirm what they will require nearer the time.
phlip
by phlip » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 pm
I am with Payplan and now in my final year . they contact you about 6 weeks before your approval date to get in touch regarding the review , if you sign up to "Payplan plus" you will get a message to contact them to do the review.
The reviews for me have always been done online via the website and you can just alter your expenditure as you need to, then they will message you with the new monthly figure and sometimes, if some bills have altered, they may ask for evidence.
I have never supplied bank statements only 3 months payslips and my P60 in April.
J5453
by J5453 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:34 pm
As the post above.

I’ve bern with Payplan for 6 years (last payment imminent!)

They email or call in plenty of time to do your review. And PayPlanPlus is great as you can update your income and expenditure online ahead of the review. Also you can scan your payslips to them via the online facility.

I’ve only ever been asked to supply 3 months payslips and P60, plus any evidence of outgoings that have increased in form of statements, receipts etc at each review.
hel28
by hel28 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:54 am
J5453 wrote:
As the post above.

I’ve bern with Payplan for 6 years (last payment imminent!)

They email or call in plenty of time to do your review. And PayPlanPlus is great as you can update your income and expenditure online ahead of the review. Also you can scan your payslips to them via the online facility.

I’ve only ever been asked to supply 3 months payslips and P60, plus any evidence of outgoings that have increased in form of statements, receipts etc at each review.

hi - you say your last payment is imminent - well done ! how long before this last payment did Payplan ask for your final documents please? in the last few years I only hear from them once a year it seems like as long as you pay on time they don't really pay much attention ?
J5453
by J5453 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 pm
Hi, thank you.

You are right in that as long as you do your review, they leave you alone. Good in one way but not when you want to make sure you are doing everything to ensure a smooth close.

I have done a fair bit of contacting. I started by asking questions 6 months ago. Then in December I was put in touch by Payplan with a PPI company to ensure my PPI compliance.

I was told only my last payslip was needed. That was sent in last month and then I rang up a week or so ago as I had an email to contact them with regards to an annual review. On ringing back they said no review was needed, confirmed all my payslips and P60’s had been received and advised me to stop the DD after this payment went out.

They must be on the ball as they have set my balance at nil required for next month without me contacting them (shows on the online system).

Just sit and wait now I suppose for CC.

I did get a courtesy call about two months ago out of the blue to see if I had any queries but I’d already been in contact with IP by then.

I would suggest contacting them with any questions you might have a few months before your last payment if you hear nothing.
phlip
by phlip » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:08 pm
Thanks for that info . I have 8 months to go with payplan so its good to know what happens in the last few months . Will you let us know when you get your CC please . Hope it comes soon for you and well done on completing . Bet you feel great !
J5453
by J5453 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:29 pm
Yes will do.

It’ll be good to have money left over in my account next month but still feel tied to it until that CC comes through and can then start rebuilding my credit file!
hel28
by hel28 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm
Last payment made 1st April - Completion Certificate received 17th May
Payplan made it so easy
Didn't know whether to laugh cry or hug next doors dog!

Today is the first day of the rest of my debt free life - LESSON LEARNT!!

Good luck to all still in plans
:D :D :D :D
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:18 pm
Payplan Plus is brilliant! I used it all the time.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm
hel28 wrote:
Last payment made 1st April - Completion Certificate received 17th May
Payplan made it so easy
Didn't know whether to laugh cry or hug next doors dog!

Today is the first day of the rest of my debt free life - LESSON LEARNT!!

Good luck to all still in plans
:D :D :D :D

Well done -- onward and upward !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm
Well done from me as well. :D :D :D
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”