Paying back overtime in an iva

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 am
Foggy wrote:
The 10% refers to 10% of the normal take home pay ... i.e you are allowed to earn an extra 10% above usual income before having to share any .... so it is not 10% of the overtime amount, but 10% of normal pay.

Ahh yes, that makes sense! I knew that from what I have read, but my brain really is mush at the moment. Week's annual leave and Sunday night I started with a heavy cold... Still suppose its better than trying not to take sick days or go to work feeling lousy.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:28 am
Mrs_Brown wrote:
Foggy wrote:
The 10% refers to 10% of the normal take home pay ... i.e you are allowed to earn an extra 10% above usual income before having to share any .... so it is not 10% of the overtime amount, but 10% of normal pay.

Ahh yes, that makes sense! I knew that from what I have read, but my brain really is mush at the moment. Week's annual leave and Sunday night I started with a heavy cold... Still suppose its better than trying not to take sick days or go to work feeling lousy.

Hope you feel better soon ... I have just recovered (or am still recovering) from a coupe of weeks worth of whatever "lurgy" I was enjoying! Parenting while all I wanted to do was die and school runs with a bucket in the car was definitely not fun !
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:52 am
Did they give you a breakdown of how they have arrived at the figure of £17k?

If not, ask for it in writing.

If so do you agree the figures?
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”