Paying off an IVA 2 years in

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Mouse26
by Mouse26 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm
Need help I'm two years into IVA and my new partner willing to make full and final.settlement due to my hours fluctuating at work and I may need operation soon . I just can't find the words to write down as reason to pay off my iva so it stands a good chance at being excepted. Thankyou
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm
Mouse26 wrote:
Need help I'm two years into IVA and my new partner willing to make full and final.settlement due to my hours fluctuating at work and I may need operation soon . I just can't find the words to write down as reason to pay off my iva so it stands a good chance at being excepted. Thankyou

You don't need a poetic reason, and a fluctuating income along with oncoming and possibly ongoing health issues are more than good enough. The crucial thing will be the amount of the offer -- and as near to the total of your remaining payments would stand the best chance. The creditors would be getting what they signed up for and will be saving a few years in admin and messing about with small payments. It is as good for them as it is for you.
Mouse26
by Mouse26 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm
Thankyou so much I just struggle with what to write
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”