Payplan says i owe them another £350, after iva completion and final review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Macdog0305
by Macdog0305 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:21 pm
Good Evening, can someone please help. I currently have an Iva with Payplan due to the equity clause and 2 missed payments our Iva was extended for 14 months. I finally paid my last payment in March. I have today received a message asking for my October 2016 wage slip, I have sent this and asked why they needed as I have completed all my annual reviews and sent my p60's. I have received a reply to say it was needed as that was when my plan was originally due to finish and that I now owe them another £350. I completed a review in November 2016 and sent copies and my report states there was no extra income and I have my Nov 2017 review which states I had some extra funds and payments would increase which they did and I paid. I don't understand how I can owe them this money when I have already had my reviews, can they ask for the money 18 months later ??? please can someone advise me as I am getting so stressed and worried and Payplan are exactly the most helpful and understanding of companies
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 pm
If they deem the money is due then, yes, they can ask for it 18 months later. Indeed we have seen earlier reviews from several years back re-visted at final review time and monies requested .... not always correctly miind you. Ask them to explain exactly why this money is due and show you their calculations. If it is agreed that it is due they should allow you to pay it over a couple / few months, in fairness, as this situation is down to their error if they missed it first time round.
Macdog0305
by Macdog0305 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Thank you I have asked for a break down of the figure fingers crossed
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”