people ok about going with cccs?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

baldy

Post by baldy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm
seems a silly question, but i dont see many mentions of going to the cccs for a IVA. Are we missing something here?, as we are in the process of going with them and so far everything seems to be going ok. Just would like to know if people are ok about going with them. I know Martin Lewis site somebody said cccs would you let the wolves look after the sheep! ie cccs funded by banks. many thanks

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm
I know the IP at CCCSVS quite well, in fact I was at a meeting with her last Friday. She runs a very good ship and is an excellent and well respected practitioner. If you are happy with the service, then try not to read too much into internet websites where you may not always find a balanced view.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

baldy

Post by baldy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Thank you very much for your reply Melanie. I guess when you start to go down this road you end up with all sorts of different things going through your head!
Yes we are very happy with their service up to now and just keeping our fingers crossed that everything will work out ok.
Have just been reading the term and conditions regarding our secured loan with First Plus and hope they dont cause any problems, have not missed any of their payments and dont intend to!!.
Once again many thanks as i know you do help a lot of people through this site which is very much appreciated.

Lord Soth

Post by Lord Soth » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 pm
Just to reassure you about the wolves and the sheep analogy, I'm with CCCS and at one review they increased my food allowance by £40 saying my figure was too low. Don't worry, they'll look after you very well.

baldy

Post by baldy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 am
Many thanks Lord Soth,they are really helpful and we are trying to be realistic with the budget because for me unless its spot on ie you can actually live on it you dont stand a chance of getting any where with the IVA.
So i think like other people have said on here you MUST be up front with every thing you owe and what you need to pay out to keep a roof over your head and be warm in the winter, not hungry, and are able to get to work to pay all the bills.
Once again many thanks for all your replys. Im going to do one of those blogs but im not that inti all this high tech stuff!!!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”