Post of the Month

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 am
Hi there ! It is that time of the month again ... and the Post of the month for July (already in August now !!! Time DOES fly!) is .......

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=82971

A short but sweet post from Amy.01 about opening their business account. For some reason these accounts seem notoriously difficult to open, but, we have seen a few times .... if you can get the application processed / reviewed by a human being, Barclays seem to be open to those of us with an IVA in our past.

Amy.01, if you could mail me your details to maddogmulgrew "at" aol "dot" com I will get your voucher in the post asap.

Please note that this email address isn't manned all the time and is only for responding to POTM posts --- any mail sent to this address at any other time is unlikely to be responded to in a timely fashion.

Each month we are awarding £25 in High Street Shopping Vouchers for the Post of the Month, as drawn out of the hat -- Share your story on the forum to inspire others ... those in an IVA and those thinking about going into one. Your successes, however small, also inspire us old diehards who have come out the other end :-) Keep posting!!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:41 am
Well done Amy.01 - well deserved
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 am
Well done Amy!
Amy.01
by Amy.01 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:19 am
Yay ! Little old me actually won something! Thanks everyone . i must admit though i do feel like ive had it super lucky with actually only being in an iva for only 17 months from start date to completion certificate and then to go and get a full buisness account with my husband as he went from sole trader to partnership with me . I feel very lucky .foggy i have emailed you so hope ive sent it to you and not someone else ha .
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:41 am
Amy.01 wrote:
Yay ! Little old me actually won something! Thanks everyone . i must admit though i do feel like ive had it super lucky with actually only being in an iva for only 17 months from start date to completion certificate and then to go and get a full buisness account with my husband as he went from sole trader to partnership with me . I feel very lucky .foggy i have emailed you so hope ive sent it to you and not someone else ha .

Hi Amy .. yes, that did get to me and I have replied to you :-)

'Tis in the post :-)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”