Post of the Month

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 am
Hi All,

That time has come around again, Easter is upon us and spring is knocking (faintly) at the door and it's the Post of the Month !

There were a few contenders again, so we have resorted to scientific methods again and popped names in my well worn woolley hat ... and who was picked ? .....

Mrs_Brown for this post: six-months-in-t84813 where we share the less stressful life, six months in to the IVA. No bed of roses, but better than before.

Mrs_Brown if you could email your details to me at maddogmulgrew "at" aol "dot" com and I will sort out your High Street shopping vouchers. If I do not hear within the month unclaimed vouchers will be rolled over to the next month and re-allocated.

Please note this email address isn't manned all of the time, only for POTM purposes, so if you do send a mail there at any other time I am afraid it might well be left unopened.
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 pm
Thank you!! I just emailed you, but haven't put anything on it other than that's me, thanks! So glad it's a 4 day working week for me... Honestly not with it!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:55 am
Well done Mrs Brown!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”