Post of the Month

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:28 pm
Hi All,

That time has come around again, here is the Post of the Month! Bit late this month, for which I apologise (could say I am "cut up" about it) but I have been pre-occupied as well as fighting off senility :-)

This months recipient of £25 High Street Shopping Vouchers is ........ ediunia82 : First try at getting the IVA was rejected -- but carried on and tried again at iva-approved-t86239?fbclid=IwAR2pBHQtKdkeBeLNv4-Vgxi83t-c20yajj6yhjfK-4jAY9q3-EKVYeWk0vI

ediunia82 if you could email your details to me at maddogmulgrew "at" aol "dot" com and I will sort out your High Street shopping vouchers. If I do not hear within the month unclaimed vouchers will be rolled over to the next month and re-allocated.

Please note this email address isn't manned all of the time, only for POTM purposes, so if you do send a mail there at any other time I am afraid it might well be left unopened.
ediunia82
by ediunia82 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:23 pm
Wow, amazing news and thank you so much Foggy!!! :D Some Christmas presents sorted!!!!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 am
Well done ...just goes to show what you post on the forum can not only really help and support others but provides you with a few £s to treat yourself ..enjoy spending your voucher
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:59 pm
Well done!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”