1) Barclays have just informed me that they owe me £5500 and as it showed I was in an IVA they have sent the cheque to Aperture, & if this is incorrect I’m to contact Aperture, which I did.
2) This is how I found out that DFD is no longer! So I phoned Aperture to see if I’m entitled to this money and all they said was as it was a few years ago since my IVA was closed I’m in their ‘archive’ system and nobody could really help me! Should I have been notified that DFD has closed and that my personal details have been given to another company called Aperture? Data protection?
I have tried emailing Aperture and still nothing!
I’m really not sure where to go from here as every time I try and phone Aperture I get pushed from pillar to post and then a dead end!
Really appreciate your advice. TIA.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location