Process of a F&F

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Bex12
by Bex12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:27 am
Hi all my sister has now decided not to sell so unable to help me with money to may off IVA early!
My husbands dad has given him the money as he could see how stressed I am about it all!
We can now go ahead and offer a F&F.
I pay £258 a month and have 8 months left. I will be paying sept so that will bring it down to 7 months. We are going to offer £1750 as that isn’t much less to what I would pay by end of IVA.
I understand that creditfix will want my husbands ID and a letter from him will they also want to see his bank statement showing the money that has gone in?
The only concern we have is he had an overdraft and some of the £1750 will be swollowed up in there even though the money is there to be used if that makes sense!!
Any info would be greatly received.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:51 am
Back in the day, when I had an arranged overdraft, it used to show as available on my statements, so would have posed no problems in your situation. Hopefully CF have fixed their self made problem and you will have time to put an offer through.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 am
By the time CF had sorted a meeting, you may well have finished anyway.
Bex12
by Bex12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:52 am
Thanks guys. Fingers crossed it won’t take that long to go through and then hopefully it’s excepted! But from reading others posts on here I take it Credit Fix are not quick moving! I’ve only been with them a couple of months as I was always with Knightsbridge and they were really good.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 am
Bex12 wrote:
Thanks guys. Fingers crossed it won’t take that long to go through and then hopefully it’s excepted! But from reading others posts on here I take it Credit Fix are not quick moving! I’ve only been with them a couple of months as I was always with Knightsbridge and they were really good.

They are normally average on speed, but poor on communication. However, recently they changed the wording on previously agreed layouts, without consultation, which caused creditors to complain, This resulted in them stopping variations completely for the last few months while it got sorted out. I do not yet know if it has been.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:36 am
With only 8 months to go I can't see that it is worth putting in a F&F offer - what are the reasons behind you wanting to complete early?
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”