Re-mortgage after IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
kravarran
by kravarran » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm
Well the good news is that I only have 1 more payment to make on my IVA and then I just have to wait for the completion certificate :D

Once everything is finalised I will need to re-mortgage, not for the IVA, but because my wife and i separated during the IVA and their is a small amount of equity in the house that she is entitled to half of. I have remained in the house an she has moved out, so I will need to re-mortgage to pay her the money.

I used to read comments from people on the forum of a man who could help people with mortgages post-IVA, but I can't think of his name. Can anybody give me his name and possibly e-mail details so I can get in touch with some questions.

Thanks in advance.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:24 pm
We have two brokers, Ryan and Shaun. Their details can be found in yellow, here:

memberlist.php?mode=team
kravarran
by kravarran » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:25 pm
Thanks foggy

Foggy wrote:
We have two brokers, Ryan and Shaun. Their details can be found in yellow, here:

memberlist.php?mode=team
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:25 pm
Good luck - hope you sort it out.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 am
Highly recommend Ryan through personal experience but sure Shaun is equally well thought off. Both have helped alot of forum members over the years.
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 am
Hi,

We'd be happy to look at your situation and offer advice if you were to contact us.

Regards
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”