We are just on our 3rd month IVA, I am skeptical that since his commision is not guaranteed, it might end up that we cannot cover the finances in the near future. Do I need to contact my IP about this now or I'll wait until we can no longer cover the difference? Or wait until the yearly review?we are under CF.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location