Review time already Creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
rae25
by rae25 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 am
I was hoping to do and full and final before getting to this point however my sister wasn't able to raise enough to make legitimate offer. So now it's already been a year which has flown to be fair. When looking through my original I +e they didn't take into account aa and house insurance but I need these as I have 3 children in car with me and it's old (owned outright thankfully) . Also some expenses have gone up like gas and electric , car insurance . Do the allowances go up every year with inflation? I know I didn't max out on some of the things because they were surprised I kept some expenses low last year . I'm with creditfix and so far been happy. I'm just worried something could go wrong now. Thanks for any advice at this point. They've also only asked for 3 months payslips and statements as don't want to give online details .
recovering
by recovering » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am
rae25 wrote:
I was hoping to do and full and final before getting to this point however my sister wasn't able to raise enough to make legitimate offer. So now it's already been a year which has flown to be fair. When looking through my original I +e they didn't take into account aa and house insurance but I need these as I have 3 children in car with me and it's old (owned outright thankfully) . Also some expenses have gone up like gas and electric , car insurance . Do the allowances go up every year with inflation? I know I didn't max out on some of the things because they were surprised I kept some expenses low last year . I'm with creditfix and so far been happy. I'm just worried something could go wrong now. Thanks for any advice at this point. They've also only asked for 3 months payslips and statements as don't want to give online
details .

You should fill in a new I&E form to show any increases in your bills etc I think I sent copies of any bills showing changes these should be taken into account
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm
Complete your i&e showing true and honest spending.
We included everything-hairdressers, dentist, home insurance, boiler care, everything we had going out. You need an true and realistic budget. Show evidence of these bills. We have been with creditfix and found review ok. We just completed it with figures and proof of spending. Hope it goes smoothly for you.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:10 pm
There is no automatic inflation protection. As the others have said, list the new I&E and hope that creditfix take increases into consideration.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”