Review worries.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Pigger479
by Pigger479 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:23 pm
Hi all,

My review is in June and I’m starting to worry about it already. Over the past year I have consistently earned over what my monthly incomings was set at when we did the budget. If I ever went over 10% I phoned them and paid 50% of it etc so I’ve been honest etc . This extra money was earned from doing extra hours , doing well on my monthly bonus and covering work mates standby etc. Will this go against me in the review? I’m scared that they will put my payment up a lot and the overtime and bonus are not guaranteed !!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 pm
Pigger479 wrote:
Hi all,

My review is in June and I’m starting to worry about it already. Over the past year I have consistently earned over what my monthly incomings was set at when we did the budget. If I ever went over 10% I phoned them and paid 50% of it etc so I’ve been honest etc . This extra money was earned from doing extra hours , doing well on my monthly bonus and covering work mates standby etc. Will this go against me in the review? I’m scared that they will put my payment up a lot and the overtime and bonus are not guaranteed !!

No -- it won't be counted in the review -- apart from checking the correct payments have been made each month. Other than that it has already been dealt with.
Pigger479
by Pigger479 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 pm
Foggy wrote:
Pigger479 wrote:
Hi all,

No -- it won't be counted in the review -- apart from checking the correct payments have been made each month. Other than that it has already been dealt with.

That’s a relief I was panicking my payment would be raised and the bonus and overtime would dry up and I would be in a sticky situation to say the least !!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”