Couple of questions:
1. Will they check my bank statements line by line and send the IVA police because I had a McDonalds and ordered something from Amazon (for example)
2. I told the IVA company of my new salary in January and they said to leave things until my review. Could they backdate any payment increase?
2 Most proposals are worded so that permanent pay rises are only taken into account at review and any resulting increase in payments (50% of the net increase in income) is effective from the month following the review. Fro pay rise until review the whole increase is yours. That said, we have seen instances of proposals worded so that the increase is due right away, as well as an IP or two "trying it on" and backdating where they were not entitled to. They have backed down when challenged if they were not abiding by the agreed terms.
So -- dig out your proposal and chairman's report and arm yourself with knowledge of the agreed terms ... just in case.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location