Savings Account

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

rayb

Post by rayb » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am
Oh dear that must have been a bad comment to delete it.

I cannot believe some people sometimes they get a second chance to try and put there mistakes right and they try and hide money away. We did not need to take and spend the money offered to us so it is only right morally to pay at least some of it back and by using such a great tool as an IVA to do it

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am
It was a personal comment directed at another poster, hence deleting it.

I completely agree Ray, an IVA is an excellent way of sorting your problems and getting a fresh start.

My view is that the banks shouldn't lent me as much as they did, but at no point was I forced to borrow it, and no one twisted my arm to make me spend it.

rayb

Post by rayb » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:36 pm
So true Skippy. I must admit I was offered silly money and silly me went and spent it. I cannot even tell you on what either it was that bad. I think out of the total debt I had in the end which was around the 38K mark I could only really account for 3K of it.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 pm
That's much the same as me. I think the only things I had to show fow £65k of debt were a fridge freezer and my car, which was only a Corsa!

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm
Nice to see the mods are on the ball, the deleted comment has no place on the forum, I assumed when I read it earlier on, it was sour grapes as the OP didn't get the support they wanted to squirrel their cash away instead of trying to pay back creditors. I personally would not be able to live with the guilt if I did that, I feel guilty enough that I will not be paying back all of my debts, and am grateful to have the chance to pay a proportion at least.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”