scaredykat.......not so scared now !!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
15 posts Page 1 of 1

scaredykat

Post by scaredykat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm
well, phone call made......and what a relief !! that sicky feeling in my stomach has almost gone now, and i feel much more positive that something can be done. A big big thank you Tina for all your help advice and support it is soooo very much appreciated xx

dw1983

Post by dw1983 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 pm
Well done for taking the first step to sorting your debts out it is a great relief just to talk to someone hope all goes well for you
Iva completed

scaredykat

Post by scaredykat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm
thank you, i feel so much better, even having a spurt with the housework [:I] instead of wandering around aimlessly for a change xx

Dando

Post by Dando » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 pm
Very well done scaredykat one step in the right direction, and i'm glad your feel better x
IVA accepted 26.07.10
New Start for me :o)

Jan01

Post by Jan01 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm
Glad you have tasken the first step, the only way to go now is up.

Jan
Nothing you can buy feels as good as not being in debt.

Sinking Fast

Post by Sinking Fast » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm
Well done Scaredykat for taking that all important step of speaking to a professional about your dilemma.

So many more people sit on the periphery reading these posts, and do not act until they feel they have nothing left to give ( money as well as mentally).

You will find the whole process so much easier now you have taken advice, and have got the ball rolling.

Make sure you continue to post about your experiences, as this will benefit others. before you know it you will be posting that all important post that your IVA has been accepted.

Gd luck.

scaredykat

Post by scaredykat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 pm
thanks all, not too sure whch route i have a possibility of going down yet, waiting to find out what will be my best option. Just doing some research on the net and getting that sicky feeling back again xx

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Quick have a polo mint or something - Melanie will come back to us as soon as she can, I know she has been tied up this afternoon.

As I said to you earlier, the good thing is you definitely have positive options we just need to confirm which is the most viable.

Look forward to speaking with you again soon, it was great to put a voice to a forum name!

:-)
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Well done scardeykat for making the call, that was the hardest thing it will get easier from now on.
Remember you are not alone, we have all been through it and are here for you if things get overwhelming.
You are talking to a very good company, one who if I knew about beforehand would have gone with.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

scaredykat

Post by scaredykat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 pm
thanks tina, it was such a relief to speak with you ! what has me worried now is the car loan ? hp !! read somewhere that you cant put that into dmp xx

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm
Hopefully our little chat just now has put your mind at rest. With the information you have now given me it looks even more like an IVa will be possible, especially with Melanie;s good track record with Northern Rock but lets wait to hear from the lady herself when she is free...
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 pm
I spoke with Tina initially when I investigated my IVA and can confirm how she put my mind at rest and is totally impartially and 100% non-judgemental.

You've done the hardest bit now and I hope positive things come your way very soon. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm
I've looked at your case this evening, and I feel that a voluntary arrangement is a suitable process for you to deal with your debts - and I will be delighted to act for you.

Tina will need to go through things with you in further details now, as discussed on the telephone, but I am sure that we will be speaking together very soon.

Glad you now feel better after what must have been a difficult day.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

scaredykat

Post by scaredykat » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am
thank you Melanie that is such a relief !! I dont know what happened last night but i could not get onto the site i might have slept a bit better if i had been able to !!

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am
I coudn't either scaredykat and gave up in the end it does happen sometimes.

You've chosen the best! x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”