Search found 73485 matches
- Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:08 am
- Forum: Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts
- Topic: Do you have to give permission to an iva co. to allow them to claim ppi?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 815
It is best that you let them do it. Have you had your completion letter, if not they probably won't issue it until all avenues have been explored. As to the money, it will be distributed amongst your creditors.
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location