Should I still be paying for my IVA?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
kelly374
by kelly374 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:04 pm
I think I've made too many payments on my IVA, sounds daft I know but I've had a hellish few years and just kept moving forward as best I could! I wonder if anyone can advise me, I've emailed my IP but haven't had a response as yet. IVA started October 2011 - 60 months - within the term I took 2 months payment holidays and I was required to add on another 12 month due to being unable to re-mortgage my house - so that, by my calculation, is 74 months which should take me up to December 2017 but I'm still paying and haven't had any notification that I'm nearing the end! Am I being thick? Have I missed something? I've never underpaid, in fact with every annual review I have increased my payments from the original agreed amount, any bonuses I've received I've paid half into the IVA and I made a bulk payment into the IVA when I was made redundant 4 years ago so I've definitely more than delivered on my agreed payment obligations. I can't understand why I'm still paying?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:18 pm
You need to contact your provider and ask them! Might I ask who they are ?
kelly374
by kelly374 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:37 pm
Foggy wrote:
You need to contact your provider and ask them! Might I ask who they are ?

Hi Foggy,
Payplan, still waiting for a response!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm
If they are not responding in a timely manner -- lodge a compaint: https://www.payplan.com/legal/complaints-procedure/
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am
Watch my short video her on how to make a complaint:

https://youtu.be/l1wqUbNeW00
phlip
by phlip » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 am
Have you tried ringing them as you say you have just sent an email ? I am with Payplan and they always answer the phone and answer my questions .
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”