So frustrated

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Bex12
by Bex12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:06 pm
Hi all hope you all are well.

I am getting so frustrated now as my first full and final offer meeting was on the 21st September then adjourned until 28th and then again until today!! I phone CF for an update lunch time to be told oh yeah it’s not til 5.30 so you won’t hear anything until after the weekend!! OMG really!!! talk about leaving you hanging. :cry:
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:32 pm
So sorry to hear all this, but it seems to be the "norm" for CF. I would suggest a complaint, once you have got through this, as their customer service is appalling !
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Unacceptable in my opinion but sadly little you can do as the result will hopefully will draw this process to a close snd you will be able to move forwards with your life !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:04 pm
Really feel for you - hope it is solved soon.
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Yep sounds very familiar.
Postponed and delayed so much trying to get our equity release F&F sorted.
Lost count how many times I phoned, complained, ranted, shouted, chased etc. Got myself very worked up and stressed about it.
In the end Insimply gave up as no matter what I did/said it was only me getting upset amd ill regarding it.
I know its flipping frustrating annoying and disgusting customer service....but this seems to be what CF excel in!
I know its rubbish but all you can do is wait and chase again on Monday. Try not to let it get to you and consume your every thought.
They had got things a bit more organised but would seem things are slipping again.
So sorry you are goingg through this. Really hope its good news on Monday.
Bex12
by Bex12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am
Thank you everyone for your kind replies.
I will update on Monday if i finally get an answer :roll:
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:26 pm
Complain and, if nothing happens, escalate your complaint. Just not good enough now.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”