Some good news for a change!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

antm

Post by antm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am
Im sure i posted about my issues with Barclays, they claimed i owed the £46k when it was actually only £23k well its finally been sorted and they have finalised there claim, only 19 months left to go and this issue has finally been sorted!!

Im other good news is my additional payments after paying the car hp off aren't due until november, having called my IP ive been told not to worry about the additional bit of cash i will have next month, so a little bonus, on the positive thats something i can use to pay my other half for taking me away on holiday, i felt guilty all week not paying into our hoilday but at least i can give her something back or if she won't take it i can at least treat her to something nice. Something i havent done for quite a few years.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 am
What great news antm and I'm glad that you've got that bit extra to treat your other half to something nice with.

All the best for the next 19 months and I hope they go smoothly for you.

Glad Barclays realised their claim too. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Declan at DebtFreeDirect

Post by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:18 am
Good news antm and best of luck for the remainder of the IVA.

Thanks
Declan Murray
Debt Advisor
Debt Free Direct - the UK's largest IVA provider.
http://www.debtfreedirect.co.uk/iva/

antm

Post by antm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 am
Thanks both, i was really worried about the barclays thing, my IP had told me my IVA would fail unless the barclays issue wasn't sorted, my only gripe would be the fact my IP never informed me this was solved i had to call to find out, i only called today to clarify my payrise had gone through and i had sent a wageslip showing my new salary, but when on the phone i queried a few other things.

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 pm
Hi, wow that's great. Have fun with money!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”