Some names of companies to start speaking to about starting an IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Rubesmcg
by Rubesmcg » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:24 am
Hello, I was hoping somebody could give me some names of companies to start speaking to about starting an IVA. I have tried looking on the forum but I can only really find Creditfix. Any recommendations would be really appreciated. Thank you
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:14 am
Unfortunately we can't recommend anyone, but there are other firms on the forum.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:29 am
As moderators we have to remain impartial, but I would be looking at the smaller / medium firms that will treat you as an individual, rather than the IVA factories.

If you have a look under the "quick Links" tab (top left) and the "The team" on the drop down, you will see industry experts in yellow ---- a couple of those are regular posters who help clients and non-clients alike and there is, of course, the forum sponsor.

Hopefully a few members will come along with their own experiences shortly.
recovering
by recovering » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 am
I would have a look at one of the smaller firms on here a few of whom give a lot of free advice on the forum.
Having been transferred to Creditfix they are awful at communication but my experience was not as bad as My initial impression of them.... McCambridge Duffy have mostly positive feedback and Lisa who posts on here is always very helpful. I would have a conversation with them before making a choice
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 am
I'd be happy to help.
Rubesmcg
by Rubesmcg » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 pm
Thanks everyone, sorry i didnt realise you werent supposed to give names. Iv started to get an idea of a couple of firms that i am going to approach so thanks for all the help xx
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm
Rubesmcg wrote:
Thanks everyone, sorry i didnt realise you werent supposed to give names. Iv started to get an idea of a couple of firms that i am going to approach so thanks for all the help xx

Posters can share experiences but the Forum and Industry Experts are not allowed to recommend particular firms.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”