Still on register

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

abbiesmum2003

User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Location:

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:17 pm
Hi everyone.
We completed IVA in oct 2018 but we are still on the IR.
I have been checking it daily and hoped it would be gone by now.
I have emailed Creditfix to confirm they sent the certificate off and the closures team have confirmed it was sent off.
I cant find anywhere on the register to contact them myself.
I wondered if all ‘January’ closures would drop off today but we are still on it.
Any thoughtsor do i just have to be patient and allow for a possible Christmas/New year delay!

bethany

User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by bethany » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:45 pm
Hiya


Give them a call direct 0300 678 0015, I had to sort this out myself as NTF never bothered!!

I hope it's a genuine mixed up and they can push this through for you.

All the best

B x

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 28964
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 pm
Does the IVA show as completed on the Register ? If not the paperwork has slipped down the back of someone's filing cabinet !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Tashie08

Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Tashie08 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 pm
I automatically came off register after 3 months (exact to the day).

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 28964
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:41 pm
Just a thought --- the actual footnote says :

Footnote Individual Voluntary Arrangements will remain visible while they are Current, and for a period of 3 months after the Secretary of State receives notice of the revocation order, full implementation or termination of the agreement.

So it could be a few days longer.

If you search on your name, then click on the highlighted result, it will show all details, including date notified. Right at the bottom of that page are three buttons: "Report Error", "Print" and "Back". Use the report error button and they might take it off sooner --- they are not as consistent as they like to say they are !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

abbiesmum2003

User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Location:

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:08 pm
I cant ‘click’ on anything once I get a list of people with my surname as I tried the other day when someone else posted about similar issue.
I wonder if I need to check from an actual PC/laptop....have only been checking via mobile phone.

recovering

User avatar
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by recovering » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:15 pm
I had to contact them after 3 months ( annoyingly I left it until then) i contacted them online and they eventually sent a longwinded email about how they could remove it straight away but it meant no one could see I had completed ( tosh). Keep on at them!

Tashie08

Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Tashie08 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:50 am
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
I cant ‘click’ on anything once I get a list of people with my surname as I tried the other day when someone else posted about similar issue.
I wonder if I need to check from an actual PC/laptop....have only been checking via mobile phone.
I always used to access register on a mobile device. Search for your name, their will give you a list of names matching. Find your one click once on your surname and it will show address details, click again and it will bring up your name, address, who your Iva was with, date of completion etc... scroll al the way down and you should see the things that Foggy said about.

abbiesmum2003

User avatar
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Location:

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:35 am
Tashie08 wrote:
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
I cant ‘click’ on anything once I get a list of people with my surname as I tried the other day when someone else posted about similar issue.
I wonder if I need to check from an actual PC/laptop....have only been checking via mobile phone.
I always used to access register on a mobile device. Search for your name, their will give you a list of names matching. Find your one click once on your surname and it will show address details, click again and it will bring up your name, address, who your Iva was with, date of completion etc... scroll al the way down and you should see the things that Foggy said about.

You are amazing!
Got it!
Ive clicked my name before and got my first line address pop up, never thought to click again on same place!
Yes got all the info (dont like that my full name and address are visible! but guess you have to KNOW how to get it!!!!)
Anyway, it says completed Oct 22, notification received Nov 20 so I guess we will drop off Feb 20...is that right??
How exciting!
My credit reports all show accounts closed and default dates around April 2013 when we started iva although one shows Dec 2013 which I have emailed about to say correction required.

Tashie08

Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Tashie08 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:35 pm
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
Tashie08 wrote:
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
I cant ‘click’ on anything once I get a list of people with my surname as I tried the other day when someone else posted about similar issue.
I wonder if I need to check from an actual PC/laptop....have only been checking via mobile phone.
I always used to access register on a mobile device. Search for your name, their will give you a list of names matching. Find your one click once on your surname and it will show address details, click again and it will bring up your name, address, who your Iva was with, date of completion etc... scroll al the way down and you should see the things that Foggy said about.

You are amazing!
Got it!
Ive clicked my name before and got my first line address pop up, never thought to click again on same place!
Yes got all the info (dont like that my full name and address are visible! but guess you have to KNOW how to get it!!!!)
Anyway, it says completed Oct 22, notification received Nov 20 so I guess we will drop off Feb 20...is that right??
How exciting!
My credit reports all show accounts closed and default dates around April 2013 when we started iva although one shows Dec 2013 which I have emailed about to say correction required.

Yes, 3 months after date of notification........ so not long now
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”