Still waiting on compleation of IVA (Freeman Jones)

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Steeddie
by Steeddie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 pm
Hi all I started this journey back sept 2012 I officially made my last payment back in March as I had accrued some arreas.

My Iva was with Harrington brooks at the beginning until recently it was transferred to freeman jones during compleation.

My question really what do I do now I spoken to freeman jones the other day and the advised my they where working through it. I I want this process over and done with so I can move on and rebuild my credit as I want to change mortgage company and in the future move home.

My credit score at the moment is 391 as I’m still showing 1 £10,000 and a couple of credit cards.
What do I need to do to clean up my file

And
What do I need to do about my compleation I’m feeling quite confused at the moment.

Thanks
Ste :(
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:02 pm
FJ will be working through the issue -- they have said they have a back log --- all you can do is keep pushing.

As for the credit files, have a read here: https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record The defaults should have dropped off around now if they were correctly dated . You can sort this using the template in the link.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:38 pm
We do have someone from FJ posting on here so hopefully he will pick up on this tomorrow.
Steeddie
by Steeddie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm
Thanks guys,

Foggy that must my problem with the credit report.
I’ll give them a call see what I can do to sort it.

Also I’ve just noticed that I’m off the insolvency reg but my wife isn’t she is still on it.

Thanks
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:32 am
I'm sure she will be off soon - depends on who picks the basket up!
Freeman Jones
Industry Expert
Contact
by Freeman Jones » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:38 am
Hi Ste

Thanks for the post - I am part of the team here at Freeman Jones.

Have you had your Completion Certificate yet? If not, drop me an email to ian.williams at freemanjones.com and I will try to speed it along.

Your lenders should notify the credit reference agencies that your debts have been satisfied once your IVA ends, but they are not always quick to do this. There is nothing to stop you sending Equifax, Experian and TransUnion (was CallCredit) your Completion Certificate to try and hurry things up.

Hope this helps,

Ian
Steeddie
by Steeddie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:09 pm
Freeman Jones wrote:
Hi Ste

Thanks for the post - I am part of the team here at Freeman Jones.

Have you had your Completion Certificate yet? If not, drop me an email to ian.williams at freemanjones.com and I will try to speed it along.

Your lenders should notify the credit reference agencies that your debts have been satisfied once your IVA ends, but they are not always quick to do this. There is nothing to stop you sending Equifax, Experian and TransUnion (was CallCredit) your Completion Certificate to try and hurry things up.

Hope this helps,

Ian

Hi Ian,
Thanks for your reply I have sent you an email.

Kind regards
Ste
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”