Summer Time !!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:08 am
Not debt related .. but ... for anyone sitting there in confusion ... remember ... at 1 am this morning the clocks went forward!!!!

Summer time is here, even though spring hasn't sprung yet !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:15 am
It's nice and sunny and warm in the Midlands!
J5453
by J5453 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:37 am
Not too bad down here too. Got the windows open to blast some fresh air through the house!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:40 am
Bit of a grey start in Somerset, but now the sun is out and the windows are open :-) According to my thermometer the temperature is actually the same inside as it was yesterday --- but yesterday felt soooo much colder !
recovering
by recovering » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:56 pm
Foggy wrote:
Bit of a grey start in Somerset, but now the sun is out and the windows are open :-) According to my thermometer the temperature is actually the same inside as it was yesterday --- but yesterday felt soooo much colder !

Foggy do you live in Somerset?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:05 pm
Yes, he does.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:09 pm
recovering wrote:
Foggy wrote:

For my sins, yes :-)
recovering
by recovering » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:09 pm
Foggy wrote:
recovering wrote:
Foggy wrote:

For my sins, yes :-)

Blimey I always thought you were up North! I’m North Somerset
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:18 pm
Nice n sunny in Bedfordshire today - glorious day spent out in the garden
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:18 am
I am on the Midlands, yesterday by 3pm I considered lighting the bbq as it was lovely on the back garden! I also thought I better spray raid too as an army of ants will be appearing in the kitchen soon otherwise.

Mind you just over a week ago on the Friday it was warm enough to go out without a coat, but then on the Saturday it was freezing and there was snow...
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:21 am
Mrs_Brown wrote:
I am on the Midlands, yesterday by 3pm I considered lighting the bbq as it was lovely on the back garden! I also thought I better spray raid too as an army of ants will be appearing in the kitchen soon otherwise.

Mind you just over a week ago on the Friday it was warm enough to go out without a coat, but then on the Saturday it was freezing and there was snow...

That's the trouble -- at the moment it can't make up it's mind what to do ! One day it is lovely and the next it is freezing. Blue skies and sun here today ... two days in a row !! :shock:
nuttymarbles
by nuttymarbles » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:43 am
its like 3 degrees here brrrr, wish summer would hurry up, winter is so depressing! :lol:
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 am
Lovely and sunny here in the Midlands again and quite mild.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”