surprise surprise....

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:39 pm
......creditfix have adjourned AGAIN!

This is beyond a joke now.
All boils down to format of paperwork which one creditor 'doesnt like'!
Sick of creditfix saying sorry and that they understand and that they will 'sort it'.
So been trying to sort this since March. Got a sum for F&F sitting ready and waiting yet cant move forwards until its agreed.
Life is on hold. This feels worse than the actual IVA. At least we knew where we stood. Currently feeling very angry, lost and out of control as they are holding all the cards.
Dont know if im coming or going. And to top it all its not even another 28 days from today! It will be 28 days from when the paperwork gets 'sorted'!!!!!!
Asked to speak to someone about making a complaint. Got put through to a deputy manager but when I started to challenge them she wanted to get her manager...but he didnt come to the phone! ?Scared maybe?!!!
And I cant even cancel the F&F now to stop this hoo ha and just pay for 12 months because already got a loan agreed which woukd need their permission to not go ahead with so stuck between rock and a hard place!
Absolutely livid. She admitted on phone this is affecting 100's of clients! Hardly good for their reputation!!!
Word of advice-do not do iva with creditfix if you can help it! Easy to get-complete nightmare to get out!!!
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:43 pm
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm
Ive spoken to a manager to lodge complaint but just kept apologising so i have email address to make a complaint...not that i expect it to come to anything but needs to be in writing.
Perhaps if the 100's of customers theyve admitted are affected make a complaint perhaps it will get noticed.

However, while im not paying IVA (which theyve told me on several occasions in recorded phone calls and in email)....and im not paying the secured loan either im gonna have a bit of money kicking around! Just gonna let them argue it out now. Bit narked that im effectively trapped in an iva with a way out but a technicality is holding things up butnot my doing and they will have to sort it out. What theyre paid for. Just have to hope i dont win the lottery just yet!
recovering
by recovering » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:08 pm
How frustrating for you! Have to say I am glad I have completed as CF seem to be on a downward spiral! I wish you luck!
Nikl
by Nikl » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:49 pm
I’m in the same boat! I’ve had a F&F meeting with CF adjourned 4 times now and they just keep saying it will be sorted. Next one is due Thursday and I know in my heart it will be adjourned due to paperwork again.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:10 pm
Hope you get this sorted soon
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”