Switching companies before creditors meeting?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
17 posts Page 2 of 2

leanne140

User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:50 am

Post by leanne140 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm
No. I haven't signed anything with vanguard, but i have signed financial support systems proposal and waiting for the result of my meeting on the 25th of Febuary..

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 31256
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 pm
Ah sorry -- I am getting all confuddled here and mixing Faith and FSS ---- so ....

You went to Faith, who passed you to Vanguard. But also went to FSS whose proposal you have signed --- yes ?

I would be inclined to leave it as it is after checking if Vanguard will charge or not. That said FSS do say on their website:
"There are no upfront costs and payments will only commence on approval of your IVA. If your IVA is not successful you will not be charged."

You really need to sit down with a cuppa and breathe before deciding what to do.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”