Tax rebate while in an IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
sarah339
by sarah339 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Im 2 half years in to my iva, my husband is self employed, ive got a problem, my iva was passed over to a new company.
When my husband has his tax rebate the other company allowed us to use it for his work tools and car (mot) the problem is since this has been took over they did a another expendture form when i was told it was past and then Ive sent in all the information as we has to have another car as the other one was not good at all sent in the recipts and paid the £216 to them.
They are now asking for 2016/2017 stuff I sent sent all the stuff which was for work tools and car to my iva company and then i sent it to the new company, last year the remaining of £1000 I paid to the old company, I asked them if the had the money from last tax rebate and they said they had a recipt and I told them so you musy have all the receipts for 2016/2017 and the claimed they didnt.
They want me to send it all again, they got most of the car receipts which i showed as the mot was coming up and big problems with the car.
They then made a big cock up by saying the tax rebate for 2014 and i was not on an iva till 25 september 2015 and said it was slip of the tongue i told her if she got the money she should have all the other paperwork.
Also while on my iva i paid for envelopes at the start of my iva and this company has not supplied any and im having to pay for stamps and envelopes. They then told.me to email it over bit on there letter there is no email address.
Im getting bit annoyed with them at the moment and need some advice on what to do.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon May 14, 2018 2:47 pm
Is the IVA solely in your name or do you and your husband have one each ?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”