The Insolvency Exchange

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
rachel270
by rachel270 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:23 pm
Hi there.
I have my creditors meeting on wednesday next week... been a long time coming!
I spoke to stepchange last week as i just had a general question and the lady was lovely as always and answered it.
I said i was very nervous and she said not to panic too much and that my votes had already started coming in and that Aqua and Barclaycard had already voted yes. They are part of watch portfolio
So I'm still waiting on my other creditors where a good 80% of my debt lies. This is tesco bank, barclays (loan and overdraft) which are the biggies and then very and creation which are very small debts. These all sit with the insolvency exchange.
Does anyone know if the insolvency exchange are likely to accept my 29.09p dividend? It does say in my proposal that in event of bankrupcy they will get a 0% return.
As its getting so close now i cant even sleep with the worry..!
Thanks everyone
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:05 pm
I am sure you will be fine - I know you will stress between now and then but good luck for next week. Enjoy the (very wet!) Bank Holiday!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:32 pm
29.09p is a healthy dividend and, hopefully TiX will see the wisdom of 29 pence versus nothing! Best of luck for Wednesday.
rachel270
by rachel270 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:11 pm
Thanks both :)

Just trying to not think about it too much! Every little thing worries me with this process
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”