Tix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Tix

Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 pm
Hi all,

Just a quick question I'm currently awaiting my creditors meeting and have noticed 90% of my creditors are the insolvency exchange.

I've read a few posts about them and the fact ig you have used the credit for recent purchases then they do like to vote against the iva

Can I ask has anyone else been in the situation where you have used the catalogues cresit card ect just before apply for an iva where TIX represent majority of your creditors

I didn't actually know I would apply for an IVA as I've applied online over the year and then refused to answer the calls as I was ashamed, but then it came to the point I had to stop running

I just hope my stupidity won't now mess my chances of getting a yes with the creditors

My debtors are

Barclays load 15k tix
Barclays overdraft 350.00 TIX
Capital one 1.8k TIX
Next 1.5k
Very 1k TIX
PayPal 1k TIX
Post office cc IVA Watch

I'm just so worried that as they have majority vote I will be rejected.

Any advise would be Greatful

Thanks all

:)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:31 pm
They will vote purely on business grounds .. to get the best possible return. Recent spending will not be a big factor, unless it is excessive and after the proposal was submitted.
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 pm
Thank you foggy was defiantly not after the proposal and not assertive current proposal is 28p to £ and think bankruptcy is down at 6p to £

Thanks once again
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”