Told by aperture that certificate would be delayed due to extra clients taken on

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
angela795
by angela795 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:35 pm
I finished iva in august after 7 years it was originally with debt free direct but was transferred to aperture finance just as it was finished I still have not received completion certificate . I spoke to aperture today and was told it would take at least 6 months possibly longer because they have not enough staff to deal with 10000 extra clients, this seems very unfair has I cannot move on . What can I do about this
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm
In your position I would lodge a formal complaint which I could then escalate to their regulatory body. They should not have taken on new clients without the resources to deal with them.
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:20 am
Lodge a complaint, send it recorded delivery so they can not assume to not have had it delivered. State it isn't your fault or responsibility over the new clients, it was your contract to have a completion certificate within 6 months of fully complying with and making all payments in your IVA. Aperture misgivings and greed to grab as many clients as possible is not and should not be a bar on this contract.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”