Unsure if my iva has been accepted

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Cnibbles
by Cnibbles » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 am
So, I’ve been going through my Iva application with McCambridge Duffy and my creditors meeting was today. Unfortunately I had to work, so i didn’t pick up the email regarding a requested variation until my lunch break. Apparently some of my creditors want to increase my contributions from the suggested £160 to £265!!! I rang and said it’s not an amount I could afford and I was told the reason is the amounts put down in my I and E form for phone/mobile/tv was way too high. I then told them that it was their own team that had calculated the form on my behalf, so they said they would look into it and call me back.
So a few hours later I had a call saying that the new industry standard for I&E forms had been updated and my figures reflected that new form, this was explained to the creditors and they were ok with this😊 My issue now is I haven’t heard back from them today so I don’t actually know if my proposal has been accepted?? Anyone have any experience with this?!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:50 am
I would assume that it has been accepted -- but best to give them a tinkle today to make sure.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”