Update on F&F number 2!!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Bex12
by Bex12 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 am
Hi all hope you all had a nice weekend x

My first F&F was rejected so i submitted another one on 3rd October and hadn’t heard anything else. I’ve just done online chat with CF to ask when my next meeting will be. To be told it’s on 11th Nov well that’s a Sunday and I know they don’t open that day so I challenged it but was told it’s this day but an outcome wouldn’t be til the Monday. I also challenged that it’s more than the 28 days but didn’t get a response to this question. So that makes it nearly 6 weeks it’s just never ending and so frustrating :(
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 am
Disgraceful! I would certainly be making a complaint!!
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 am
Bex12 wrote:

My first F&F was rejected so i submitted another one on 3rd October and hadn’t heard anything else. I’ve just done online chat with CF to ask when my next meeting will be. To be told it’s on 11th Nov well that’s a Sunday and I know they don’t open that day so I challenged it but was told it’s this day but an outcome wouldn’t be til the Monday. I also challenged that it’s more than the 28 days but didn’t get a response to this question. So that makes it nearly 6 weeks it’s just never ending and so frustrating :(

Maybe they do overtime dealing with admin on the weekend? No phone calls just paper work, to try and catch up. Fingers crossed it's better news this time around.
bethany
by bethany » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:35 pm
Bex12 wrote:

Oh Bex... I'm sorry this is dragging on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. really hope they can turn this around alot faster x
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”