Variation meeting F&F votes

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Nikl
by Nikl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:40 pm
My variation meeting is at 12pm Friday. Do votes ever come in before the day? For example, could creditors send across votes tomorrow or Thursday before the meeting takes place?
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm
Votes can be sent in by creditors in advance of the day but result will not be known until the deadline. 75% of the creditors voting must be in favour of your f&f offer for it to be accepted.

Good luck and be sure to let us know on Friday
Nikl
by Nikl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm
luluj wrote:
Votes can be sent in by creditors in advance of the day but result will not be known until the deadline. 75% of the creditors voting must be in favour of your f&f offer for it to be accepted.

TIX is spokesperson for majority of my creditors so I’m hoping they had a good morning and are nice to me! Saying I’m nervous is a massive understatement.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:04 pm
Good luck!!
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:35 am
Creditors can vote at any time leading up to, and even during, the meeting so the results could be known beforehand depending on the level of creditors that have voted.

75% in value who vote, have to vote in favour for a variation to be approved.
Nikl
by Nikl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 pm
Lisa Thomas wrote:
Creditors can vote at any time leading up to, and even during, the meeting so the results could be known beforehand depending on the level of creditors that have voted.

75% in value who vote, have to vote in favour for a variation to be approved.

The insolvency Exchange (I believe) hold the majority of my creditors votes. Apparnatly Ikano have already voted no at a previous meeting as it was too early on and the dividend would of been too low after the fees of the variation meeting being taken out. I’m a single mum to three and my circumstances aren’t going to change for the better any time soon so I desperately hope TIX realise this and approve it. I’m absolutely petrified, I can’t thibk of anything else
bethany
by bethany » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:47 am
luluj wrote:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 am
Best of luck for today
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”