Variation report received for F&F settlement

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
L82
by L82 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:31 pm
What does this mean?

They have the original proposal next to the proposed revised estimate. Original says estimated dividend 17.40p in £ and proposal says 18.97p in £ so does this mean they are getting a better offer than my original Iva terms? My creditors meeting is on the 21st of March and I’m so on edge. I really hope they will accept it they will be getting £60 more from my F&F than if I keep up my original proposal and pay monthly.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm
L82 wrote:
What does this mean?

They have the original proposal next to the proposed revised estimate. Original says estimated dividend 17.40p in £ and proposal says 18.97p in £ so does this mean they are getting a better offer than my original Iva terms? My creditors meeting is on the 21st of March and I’m so on edge. I really hope they will accept it they will be getting £60 more from my F&F than if I keep up my original proposal and pay monthly.

Yes they are getting slightly more than they originally signed up for -- which is often te case if there has been any overtime paid in or a PPI claim. Looks promising.
L82
by L82 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm
Thank you. This forum has kept me sane so far
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:45 pm
L82 wrote:
Thank you. This forum has kept me sane so far

You are welcome -- it has quite the opposite effect on me !! :shock: :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”