variation!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
nuttymarbles
Posts: 39
by nuttymarbles » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:41 pm
so, my meeting was yesterday at 11am, no votes have come in and there has been a 14 day extension on it, what would be the reason for this? it's for a full and final offer? and if they don't come back with a decision in 14 days then I start the whole process again, I feel like stuffing it all and just going bankrupt!! it seems the easier option right now!! this will be nearly 10 months of waiting for a full and final to be in place!! I would have been nearly a year into bankrupcy at this rate!! :x
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73082
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:45 pm
Really bad - I would escalate a complaint higher up the food chain - complain about your IP via the link on the Insolvency Service website - complain about an IP.
User avatar
MerlinL14
Posts: 1318
by MerlinL14 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Totally unacceptable to have to wait 10 months, then to have to wait another period without being fully informed as to why is just bad practise. Use gateway and make a complaint also write to your IP telling him/her that you have taken this action, send it recorded.
nuttymarbles
Posts: 39
by nuttymarbles » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:49 pm
iva already done all of this, and the complaints team seem to be dragging also :( months!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests