Well it's all over :)

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Ant3101
by Ant3101 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm
Well I have some great news to announce my creditors had a meeting yesterday to see if they would accept my late grandmothers inheritance as a F&F and I'm happy to say I got the good news this morning from credit fix to say they had accepted to say I'm happy is an understatement I know I can't get credit for another 5 and a half yrs but that doesn't bother me I hope and wish the rest of you have as much luck as I did I just wanted to let you all know how happy I am...... :D :D :D
tobyb
by tobyb » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 pm
Congrats Ant it's a great feeling, well done.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm
Fantastic news - well done!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Great news Ant -- and great to know your grandmother has given you a fresh start.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm
Well done and best of luck for the future.
Ant3101
by Ant3101 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:27 pm
Gotta say a big thank you to you guys aswell for helping me in the beginning
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 am
Congratulations from me too and great use of the bequest. You can now start afresh even if your credit file is damaged for a while.
Ant3101
by Ant3101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:33 am
I know it's amazing I never even thought they would consider the inheritance as a F&F and tbh it was credit fixes idea which really surprised me.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 am
Great news - enjoy your debt free life x
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am
Ant3101 wrote:
I know it's amazing I never even thought they would consider the inheritance as a F&F and tbh it was credit fixes idea which really surprised me.

It all depends upon the individual circumstances, the attitude of the IP and the bottom line - the figures involved. Creditors are becoming more sympathetic these days -- or at least that seems to be the case from my untrained viewpoint.

It is still early days, but Creditfix do appear to run an IVA fairly. Of course, thie will tell as they are tested and there are a few things that need addressing smartish as they are spoiling the ship -- unfortunately the biggy is right in your face -- Communication !!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”