- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 pm
- Posts: 9643
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am
You would need to explain where the 3rd party money was coming from and that should the offer not be agreed you would not have access to the money.
Remember though your credit record will remain showing the iva for the full six years from the start of the iva.
- Posts: 22368
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
On the assumption the extension doesn't apply to you by my calculations if you have a standard 5 year IVA you have c£7,560 left to pay so this is what your offer should be based on.
Bear in mind if you finish early you will get control over your finances back but your credit rating will still be shot for 5.5 more years.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location