- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:04 am
I completed my IVA in March 2016 using F&F offer (IVA started Sep 2013). I have just looked at my credit report on Experian and have noticed that 2 loans I took out through Co-Op bank are still active defaults even though they were partially settled through the IVA. All other defaults relating to the IVA say "Default Status - Partial Settlement", yet these 2 loans have nothing against them and display an amount outstanding. Has anyone had any experience with this or know the way forward?
- Posts: 22368
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location