- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:27 pm
I have reminded my IVA co that I haven't had a reply and they've said yes, they know. They have not provided any explanation for the delay and the complaint would have been pretty easy to prove or disprove.
- Posts: 22368
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
The regulators will not interfere with an IP's actions, but, if deemed appropriate will issue a reprimand and / or a fine to the IP involved. Some of thes fines can be quite hefty.
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location