Annual review with McCambridge Duffy

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
aodhansmum
by aodhansmum » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:25 am
Hi, anyone with McCambridge Duffy know what they request for the annual review?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 am
Hi,

I'm sure Michael Peoples will be on later and tell you.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 am
We usually require wage slips & P60 [if not already provided monthly], tax returns, an up to date income and expenditure account and details of any changes in circumstances. It is very straightforward and in the vast majority of cases there is little or no change.
KlorBlok
by KlorBlok » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 am
Michael Peoples wrote:
We usually require wage slips & P60 [if not already provided monthly], tax returns, an up to date income and expenditure account and details of any changes in circumstances. It is very straightforward and in the vast majority of cases there is little or no change.

Do you request 3 or 12 month's worth of wage slips?
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 am
Most clients send in their wage slips each month anyway and we check if anything is owed under the 10% 50/50 rule on overtime etc. However others do not, where their wages are static and they send the whole lot in one go. We need to check all wage slips so it is best to email us each month even if the wages never change.
aodhansmum
by aodhansmum » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm
Michael Peoples wrote:

I have the last 12 months payslips but can't find my p60 anywhere. I thought I had them together. Is this going to be a problem do.you.think?
aodhansmum
by aodhansmum » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm
Hurrah! I found it, so I now have my last 12 wage slips and my p60. I wasn't aware that I should be forwarding the wage slips monthly? But then i am a teacher on a salary and all overtime is unpaid so maybe that is why
Adam_7985
by Adam_7985 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 pm
Do Cambridge Mc Duffy want to see bank statements for 12 months as well?
aodhansmum
by aodhansmum » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 pm
Adam_7985 wrote:
Do Cambridge Mc Duffy want to see bank statements for 12 months as well?

The lady I spoke to in their office today said that you only need to provide bank statements for the months that you have no wage slip for. So according to her they don't need both. I'm waiting on my pack coming in the post currently
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am
We do not ask for bank statements post IVA as it is your business how you spend your own money. Some firms seem to want to see whether you shop in Waitrose or Lidl but in our opinion that is far too intrusive. Sometimes people send in bank statements where they have lost a wage slip or there has been a large expense that they need to show us but other than that we do not need them.

You are right about the wage slips in that if you are salaried then they would be no overtime, bonus or commission so we do not need the wage slips monthly. Even if you had lost the P60 we would have used the figures from the March wage slip as these are the same so nothing to worry about there either. If you want you can still email your wage slip each month and we will keep it on file which saves you searching around each year so whatever is handiest for you works for us. I am sure your review will be straightforward enough as teacher's salaries are not renowned for huge increases!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”