IFrom my enquieries There are more victims. Can you help

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

MARTIN MORGAN
by MARTIN MORGAN » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:22 pm
I have cancelled a course fto train to be a debt advisor ,I went through all the proper chanells,letter etc, the company has done a runner, Debt Advisor Skills, Davidson House ,Reading .to name them. I have dealt with the trading standards/ombudsman. I have a fresh Adress A certain Mr Dermot Handley. under the same umbrella, Forbury Financial Ltd. Anyway He/The Company Owes me £1955.From my enquieries There are more victims. Can you help .I only want whats mine back.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 pm
Hi Martin and welcome to the forum

I am afraid that this is a site to support people in debt and not to give guidance on debt collection methods - however I am sorry to see how you have been treated by this company.

In my experience, training to become a debt advisor needs to be done on-the-job rather than paying for an expensive course which may or may not lead to employment. I do hope that you manage to recover your money in some shape or form. Why did you cancel the course as a matter of interest?

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Welcome from me as well.

I do agree with what Melanie has said.

Sorry you seem to have lost your money but I also wonder why you cancelled your course?

MARTIN MORGAN
by MARTIN MORGAN » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm
kallis3 wrote:

Welcome from me as well.

I do agree with what Melanie has said.

Sorry you seem to have lost your money but I also wonder why you cancelled your course?

MARTIN MORGAN
by MARTIN MORGAN » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm
Hi
I had another offer that arose,Ive done everything correctly as in any consumers rights, Thanks for the feedback, I will pursue this to its conclussion, still you live and learn.

Martin

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm
Have a word with the CAB to see if they can assist you.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”