Insurance

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

hope4us
by hope4us » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 am
Hello again, And may i just wish all you good people a Happy New Year (bit late i no!!) well my journey has taken a turn up another steep hill, can it get any worse i ask myself, probably is the reply to that one, i'm fighting to keep the house but doesn't look too promising!! wat a total mess, so heartbroken its beyond belief really. Thank goodness i have my precious daughter xx My question for you guys is does anyone know of a reputable company i can get disabled car insurance from, if anyone else has gone through a company and would recomend them please that would be great, Thank you, thinking of you all, take care H4U xx [:)]

Julie
by Julie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 am
Hi H4U,

Sorry to hear your facing another steep hill, I'm sure you'll climb it and come down the other side and of course we'll help all we can.

I'm sure my friend uses churchill for her insurance.

Hopefully others will be along soon to advise too.

Just keep thinking of your precious daughter and you'll conquer anything xx

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 am
Can you tell us more about your problem with the house in case we can offer any further advice or simply good moral support?

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:15 pm
Sorry to hear that you are having so many problems at the moment and hope you can manage to keep your house.

As to car insurance, try Royal and Sun Alliance - they insure Motability Cars.

hope4us
by hope4us » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Thanks alot i will try these companies, and thanks for your support it means alot. Melanie, thanks for asking but i am taking legal advice and its not looking good, as i cannot afford the payments on my own even if i went to interest only (and thats only for 2 yrs)which is no good really as i need a long term solution, i also need a solution where he has no claim on the property in the future so selling is a option but there would be a shortfall with the sec loan aswell now i've been told the sec loan company are more likely to start repossesion procedings before the mortgage company which doesn't fill me with much hope, if anyone has been through the same i could do with their input on this, also i'm looking at the property being bought by local authority, then they rent it back to you (hopefully) it can be bought by either housing assoiation or private landlord, and with me being on benefits i'm preying they accept (and only if this happens)the government to pay the rent or some of it anyhow!! But as things stand at the moment its more likely looking like a repossesion and hubby walks away scott free with all his wage in his pocket to spend on his new life and nothing for my daughter not even the roof over her head. But surly it can only get better as i prey for that to happen each and every night, thinking of you all h4u xx

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 am
Things look bleak at the moment - but they will get better and you must prioritise looking after your daughter at the moment. If the house has to go so be it - you will still have each other.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:08 am
I hope you get something sorted - you're having a pretty rotten time.

As to hubby - if the house is reposessed, then you can rest assured that the mortgage company, and secured loan company will be chasing him, so he won't get away scott free.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”