IP Firm

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Tracey
by Tracey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 pm
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your replys it has really helped. Can i just ask though has anybody had dealings with Grant Thorntons and if so how did you find the process?

Kind Regards.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm
They are a very good firm with an excellent reputation. Has anyone suggested that you use them, or have you found them using your own researches.

Tracey
by Tracey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm
Hi Melaine,

Thats a relief! When I was looking not sure what I was doing but I managed to find them through the internet. There are so many it gets quite confusing but they have been really good and are very friendly.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:28 pm
It is usually a good idea to try a couple of firms to see how you find the service - and also check out comparison sites such as www.iva.com where you can see real life feedback posted by clients of the companies concerned.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 pm
I quite agree with Melanie - although I'm happy with the service I am getting, I wished I had phoned more than one company.

Andy1964
by Andy1964 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 am
Hi Tracey, when we first confronted our problem last August, we spoke to CCCS who in turn put us on to GT. So far we haven't had any cause for concern although the initial time scale was way out i.e it took 11 weeks to the creditors meeting instead of the anticipated 4-6 weeks, under pthe present climate I suppose they were a bit eager, the IVA was approved so they must have prepared everything OK. Hopefully we don't have any problems with them over the course.

Shining
by Shining » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 am
I would always suggest talking to 2 or 3 companies as others have suggested. So long as we're happy with our choice that is the main thing as it's a long journey (60 months) to go through together if you're not happy.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”