Hi, my next review is with a different IP company

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

jos
by jos » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 am
Hi,My iva moved from wilson phylips last year to Grant-thornton just would like to know I am due my 3rd year review in April not much has changed in my expenditure apart from my mortgage interest has gone down which will mean I will have a surplus which will result in a higher payment, my question is what was excepted on my Income and Expenditure under wilson-phylips ie Food ,petrol,gas and electric because my next review is with a diffent IP company will they come back and say we wont except the same amount and say the want to reduce say petrol or gas.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 pm
It is unlikely that Grant Thornton will review your case in any different way to your previous IP firm, but if you are not happy with anything do refer it back to them as they will want to work with you rather than against you.

Shining
by Shining » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Hi hope your review goes smoothly, as Melanie says there shouldn't be much difference to how your other reviews were conducted.

Max
by Max » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Melanie, alot of posts I have read give the impression that people are worried about annual reviews; mine will be comming up in the not too distant future - I hope it goes smoothly - nothing to report except cost of living has gone up - partcularly petrol and food - a penalty of living in the wilds!

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 pm
No-one should worry about an annual review, a it is just as much for your benefit as the IPs and creditors. If your circumstances have hardly changed then it will be a swift and smooth process.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm
We worried about ours last year, not having gone through it before, but we needn't have.

Just coming up to the second one and I shall be making sure we have everything to hand ready for it.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”