48hours to go till my creditors meeting!!

38 posts Page 2 of 3

Shining
by Shining » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 pm
I'll say good luck again Molly and look out for a post from you after I finish work tomorrow x

Hammons
by Hammons » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Hi Molly I've just had my IVA approved today all of the creditors said yes which was amazing as we could only offer around 12p per £. Good luck tomorrow I know how you are feeling as I thought I was going to throw up today!!!

Shining
by Shining » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm
Hammons fab news, I'll go look at your other thread, why not update that or start a new acceptance one as we'll all want to congrtatulate you x

happy buddha
by happy buddha » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:35 pm
good luck molly,
i'm sure things will go well,try not to worry too much

ashb
by ashb » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Hi Molly

All that you are feeling is very natural and actualy after feels like you are cleansing your past and looking forward to the future, my meeting was ok they did ask for a change but it was all easy and quick. I had in my mind a plan B and an idea where I could cut even further but the idea is to make a IVA work so its too all parties to use a common sense view on this.

I am sure you will be ok

Thanks

Molly
by Molly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:43 pm
Thanks everyone, feeling a little sickly tonight and not really had the best attention span with the kids, if it goes thru im still going to be paying back over 400 a month but i guess ive gotta remember i will be debt free in five years, rather than paying the debt and then spending on the cards again to live every month for ever. part of me feels like im over worrying about tomorrow, but it really does make a huge difference to my life and i know everyone on here understands that. xx

Simbel
by Simbel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am
Molly, just wanted to wish you the best of luck (again) for today - thinking of you and have everything crossed for you. x [:)]

Simbel
by Simbel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm
Helen, thought I was the only one eager to hear from Molly have been checking the forum every ten minutes since 1.30 pm!

Molly
by Molly » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 pm
i can barely type, im shaking so much!!! Its been approved!!! A few modifications which dont affect me, and a major one which was an extra £10 a month contribution from me which i've obviously accepted. Just been a few tears, but they are of relief i can tell you. Thankyou all so much for your support these last few months. You've been fab xx

Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm
Congratulations from me Molly and well done to your IP. £10 of an uplift seems petty but I have seen £3!

Simbel
by Simbel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Oh Molly I'm so happy for you, congratulations - Now no more worrying and all you've got to look forward to is a debt free future!! x [:)]

Molly
by Molly » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm
60 months and i'll be a debt free chick!!!! Im gonna have to really budget properly every month from now on xxx

Simbel
by Simbel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm
You'll soon get the hang of it (if I can do it, anyone can)[:D]

Max
by Max » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Great news - very best wishes for your future!

Diddy
by Diddy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:06 pm
I'm over the moon for you, and so glad i can uncross everything now, I think i may have damaged my circulation.

Congratulations and all the very best of luck for the future.
38 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “IVA approved!”