Where do I go!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
22 posts Page 2 of 2

Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm
Wuffy is a Spurs supporter so hopefully he won't be talking to me either after Saturday Night's fourth round match.

Skippy
by Skippy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Welcome to the forum Krazzy. That's excellent advice from Helen and all I would add is if you are self employed you must have a face to face meeting with your IP. Make sure that this happens, as we recently had a self employed poster who wasn't told about this.

luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Nothing wrong with Bazza (apart from his nose!!!!)

Krazzy
by Krazzy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm
Guys and Gals Can I say Thank you to all that has added something as after last night I thought I was the only person in the world with "my issues" however after spending time on the forum and reading about other people's situation it has made me realise that I am one of the lucky ones...so no more self pity...as I said thank you very much indeed....I did take advice so thanks WUFFY, I spoke with Michael and boy oh bo what a Man, he is surely a credit to his profession, THANK YOU MICHAEL....you gave me close to an hour of your time today and ALL FOR FREE, I came off the phone with a revised mental approach and with that I found that I had some money down the back of the sofa...lol[:D]....but for real I hope that my plans will work out and I will certainly be back on here to let people know how I get on...

Thank you again

Kindest Regards

Mark[:p]
Last edited by Krazzy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skippy
by Skippy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm
I think we've all felt that we were the only one in our situation at one time or another - I was amazed when I found the forum and found there were other people like me!

It's good to hear you sounding so positive, and well done to Michael. Please keep posting to let us know how you're getting on, and also support and advice.

Good luck x

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm
I think we all felt the same.

The relief when I found the forum and could get my questions answered was wonderful. I had no one other than hubby to talk to an to be able to offload on here - brilliant!

That's why I stick around, to help others in the same situation as me.

Keep us informed Krazzy.

rhondda2
by rhondda2 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 am
As I keep saying this forumm is brilliant,even though i have thankfully with the help of this forum come to the end of my iva.I wish i found it at the start.
All the people who start on this forum who intially start out on the road to an iva ,then in turn help everyone else who join this forum.
Also to all the ip's who freely give their time and advice to this forum..Thank you
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”