FAO - Size5Hi, I posted a message as 'Stan09'

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Stan09
by Stan09 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm
FAO - Size5

Hi, I posted a message as 'Stan09' on 19 Jan regarding final settlements and that I owe an amount which I should have set aside. I have contacted Clear Debt direct to obtain advice and from your post it would appear you work with Clear Debt?

If I am unable to offer a final settlement (as I am not potentially struggling) then I would obviously be interested in paying the amount owed and continuing the IVA without breaching the contract (which I fear I may have already?!)

Please reply if you require my details to look into further.

Regards

Richard

Skippy
by Skippy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 pm
Hi Richard, if you have a look at the experts section at the side of the page Size5's email address is in his profile.

Good luck sorting things out x

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:09 am
Are you a client of Cleardebt Richard?

size5
Industry Expert
Contact
by size5 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 am
I think you posted direct to the experts ask a question section rather than e mailing me direct. Hopefully, admin will have forwarded it on, but as I am not in the office yet, I have a prior appointment, I can't know for sure.

You can always resend to me directly, my e mail address is in my profile on the left.

Regards.

Stan09
by Stan09 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Hi

Sorry for late response, been travelling the country with work as usual so not been in the office by a computer.

I've had a response from Synergi saying they are still operating but under Clear Debt.

Would still appreciate some advice though so will email you direct when in tomorrow (Wednesday)

Thanks

Richard
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”