Change IP ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

sarast
by sarast » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Can I change my IP if im not happy

Andrew Graveson
by Andrew Graveson » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Hello sarast,

I'm afraid that if your IVA is already in place that is unlikely to be possible.

Skippy
by Skippy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm
It's generally only possible to change your IP by order of the court, and this is an expensive and difficult process.

Why aren't you happy with your IP? Have you spoken to them?

moneypenny
by moneypenny » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm
hi,sarast

i have not been happy with my iva company, and i would love to change, as everything was done in a mad rush, i had no advice on expenditure or anything else, i know the name of my IP but do not know what he sounds like or looks like, my company always tells me that i have no need to contact him. I am waiting for a variation hearing on new exspenditure, but not happy with the letter's they are gonna send out, as they state that my expenditure has gone up, after all the letter's i sent them explaining that i hadn't been advised on what to put down, and was told a lot of stuff wasn't allowed, e.g. haircuts, newspaper's school trips, child pocket money, so before i accept the letter that they are faxing to my creditor's, i;m gonna ask someone on hear to look at it, because i want the creditors to understand that iv'e struggled because i was not given the right advise.

if you are having problems with your ip etc, give the helpers on hear as much info as possible, and they will give you absolutly good advise, and will point you in the write direction, have a read of some of my posts, they may be similar to your problems.

anyway good luck.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:35 am
IP firms who tell their clients that they have no need to speak to their IP directly ought to look very closely at their client service and best practice guidelines I suggest. Yes, we do employ very capable staff to do various functions in our operations, but sometimes the buck stops here - and that is firmly with the IP who should be available to speak to their clients at all times.

Why are you not happy with your own IP Sara?
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”