Why are they so many cowboys in this industry?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
23 posts Page 2 of 2

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm
That really is a sad post Fletch and I really feel for you.

I think a lot of us realise now that we should have looked round before finding a decent IP.

I do hope things work out for you and I'm so sorry your IVA has failed.

If you decide that BR is the best route, then we'll be around to help you out.

Dominic
by Dominic » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm
sadly a lot of people are being sold a pup and told you can wipe your debt out entirely by going for an iva this is not relaly the case.
Last edited by Dominic on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Fortunately, there are not as many TV adverts about now as there were when we were setting out on this route.

Fingers crossed that more people find this forum.
Last edited by kallis3 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Julie
by Julie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 am
Fletch, that is such a shame your IVA failed after you tried your best.

If its any consolation,some IVA's do fail and BR follows ( my hubby had an IVA that failed and he went BR), despite you doing best.

Good luck with the BR and please ask any questions - we'll all help you xx

andrewgoodman121
by andrewgoodman121 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 am
[:)]I found the best place to start when looking for a Very Good IVA Company was to go onto the IVA.com website and look at all the reviews from actual people who are in the process of or who are in an IVA.
The reason i went to Melanies Team was that it had 10/10 on all the reviews and when i went to them i found out why they are 10/10.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Thank you for those kind words Andrew. Client service is very high up our list of priorities, but it is good when this is appreciated.

Why is your IVA failing Fletch? If I can help to look at anything for you please drop me an e-mail. Sometimes these situations can be retrieved with a little flair and creativity.

Shining
by Shining » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 am
I always urge posters to visit www.iva.com and read some reviews and always contact 2 or 3 companies. I know the importance of this and hopefully some at least take the advice but know how easy desperation can set in.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 am
I never knew so many companies existed until I came on here, and would certainly have phoned a few more and probably gone with a different one had I have known.

Unfortunately, this forum reaches just the tip of the iceberg, mostly too late for some people who are stuck in an IVA with a firm from which they are not receiving good service.

I wish there was some way we could reach a wider audience, but until then we will just have to wait for people to contact us so that we can advise and support them.
23 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”